Code of Conduct
1) Our students should be polite and disciplined wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by the conduct of its students. They should greet all the teachers whenever and wherever they meet them.
2) Bullying is strictly prohibited inside the school premises and no such act will go unnoticed or unpunished. Depending on the gravity of misconduct, punishment will be given as per CBSE guidelines.
3) They should always accept and complete whatever work is assigned to them.
4) Students should submit the projects/ assignments in time. Late submission shall bring a negative impact on their marks.
5) During absence of teachers, pupils must obey the section-monitors appointed by the class-teachers.
6) Students should bring all the prescribed text and note books of the day according to the routine.
7) They should respect the aesthetics of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage caused, to the teachers. Any damage done to the school property must be made good by the offender(s). In addition, such offence will reduce co-scholastic grades.
8) They should keep their classrooms clean and take care of the school furniture. Students must not litter classrooms, subject rooms, laboratories and corridors.
9) Throwing things outside the window, physically hurting anyone inside the classroom, in the corridor or outside the school, throwing any object at anyone is strictly forbidden.
10) Our students should have decent hair-style. Unnatural hair-style / dying hair is treated as an offence. Hair must be regularly trimmed. It must not cover the forehead or touch the collar.
11) Students must not bring any electronic gadget like Mobile Phone, Camera, Tablet, Laptop, Flash drive, iPod, CD/DVD etc. to the school without taking prior permission from the Principal's office. Once confiscated it will not be returned.
12) Students are not permitted to bring magazines, papers or books other than the text books or reference books to the school without prior permission of the Principal.
13) Buying or selling of stamps, stickers, comic books etc. are not allowed in the School.
14) Students need to take permission in writing, to carry a camera to photograph the school activity in or outside school. They are not allowed to upload any such photograph or video in social media. Any student indulging in such an activity on the social media will face disciplinary action.
15) Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
16) Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. Each item should be marked with pupil’s name, class, roll number and section as far as possible.
17) Any student repeating a particular class for 2 consecutive years will be issued TC as per the CBSE Rules.
18) Bursting crackers or splashing colours during Diwali/Holi or any other occasion on the school premises or in school buses is strictly forbidden. Non-compliance with these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
19) Participation in games, physical activities, cultural programmes, School festivals and functions are compulsory. Exemption will be granted on medical grounds only.
20) Without the written permission from the Principal / Coordinator / Proctors, pupils shall not be allowed to leave the school during school hours.
21) Recurring irregular attendance, dishonesty, immoral conduct, neglect of home-work, disrespect towards the teaching as well as non-teaching staff shall justify dismissal. The School reserves the right to issue TC to students on the ground of indisciplinary activities.
22) Guardians are requested to notify the school authorities whenever there is a change in their address or telephone numbers, as recorded in student’s personal record.
23) Parents of students, availing the school bus must seek prior written permission from the Principal when they want to take their wards home privately.
24) The School Diary is a record concerning the student. Students should bring it to class daily. Guardians are also requested to check the School Diary regularly.