Parivahan Bhawan (Transportation System): The entire transportation system of the Institution is managed by the Vehicle Dept. with its office viz. Parivahan Bhawan. Apart from making arrangement for the vehicles for Medical Camps, Relief, Welfare and other official work, this Dept. professionally manages fleet of 13 buses carry the day-scholars to and from the Vidyalaya on all the working days. These buses are specially made for the purpose of carrying school students with amenities like public address system, first aid kits, flexible hand-rests, dual emergency exits. etc. These buses traverse the routes that covers the entire area in and around the city of Agartala.
- Parents are requested not to enter in the school buses to see off and receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the bus and its occupants. This act would lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Parents should not argue with the conductor or driver. If there is any problem, a written complaint to the Administrative Office should be given.
- Under no circumstance are students allowed to go behind or under the parked buses within the school campus. Students are also not allowed to sit in the parked buses during school hours.
- Under no circumstance, should students touch the instrument panel of the buses.
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least ten minutes before the scheduled arriving bus. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus.
- The school reserves the right to alter the timings, routes and stoppages as and when necessary.
- If any parent whose child is availing school transport service wishes to take their ward privately in his/her own transport, he/she has to collect the Permission Slip from the school authorities.
- Students are allowed to use only the allotted bus and bus stop. No change can be allowed without prior written permission.
- No student should travel standing on the footboard.
- Students must not move around in the bus when it is in motion.
- The students must make sure that the aisle of the bus is clear, school bags and other belongings are placed properly.
- Students must not put any part of their body outside the bus. They should not put their hands out even for waving.
- No object should be discarded inside or thrown outside the bus.Consumption of edibles is not permitted in the buses.
- Any misconduct inside the school bus like fighting, using abusive words, bullying, teasing, singing, disturbing others, spoiling things, throwing water bottles or any article outside will be severely punished. Any damage done to the school bus has to be made good by the offender.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is always subject to change.
- The buses monitors on duty are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the co-ordinator immediately.
- In case of any change, of temporary or permanent nature, in transport pick-up/ drop point or transport route, the permission for the same has to be sought by making an application to the Principal at the school office. Parents have to ensure that their wards do not go to and fro from bus stops unescorted.
Bus No. 1 (Registration No. TR01F-2532)
Ramnagar 7 → Durga Chowmuhani → Pragati School → Lake Chowmuhani → Advisor Chowmuhani → Bijoy Kumar Chowmuhani→ Bordowali →Drop Gate→School
Bus No. 2 (Registration No. TR01F-3335)
Payari Babur Bagan → Ker Chowmuhani → TRTC → Bhatta Pukur → Milan Sangha → School
Bus No. 3/7 (Registration No. TR01F - 1970)
Fire Service →Ker Chowmuhani → Sankar Chowmuhani → Bijoy Kumar Chowmuhani → Jaynagar (Battala) → Bhatta Pukur → Drop Gate → Badharghat → Siddhi Ashram → T.S.R Camp → School
Bus No. 4 (Registration No. TR-01F-3336)
R.K.Mission Gate (Dhaleswar) → Dhaleswar Post Office→ Central Jail(Old)→ Math Chowmuhani (Niladri Motors)→ Shibnagar (Bandhan) → Modern Club Chowmuhani → College Tilla (MBB COLLEGE) → Jogendranagar Bridge → Vidyasagar Bazar → Bankumari → Bypass adjoint → School
Bus No. 5/6 (Registration No. TR01F-3334)
Camper Bazar → Charipara → Beltali → A.D. Nagar (Rd No. 6) → M.B. Tilla → Sebak Sangha → Milan Chakra → Badharghat→ ONGC Bank Chowmuhani → ONGC 1st Gate → Hapania → School
Bus No. 8 (Registration No. TR01F- 3268)
Near I.T.I (Indranagar)→ Indranagar Kali Bari → Blue Lotus Club → Prachya Bharati (East) → Dhaleswar Post Office → Central Jail (Old) → Lal Bahadur Chowmuhani → Ganaraj Chowmuhani → Motor Stand near IOC → Kaman Chow. (Old Bata) → Paradise Chow. (Before Ministers’Qtrs) → School
Bus No. 9 (Registration No. TR-01F-3269)
Kunjaban Capital Complex → Bholagiri → Gurkhabasti (Near Nahru Park) → Circuit House (Rabindra Kanan) → Buddha Mandir (Near Radhanagar) → Colonel Chowmuhani (Near SBI) → Rabindra Bhawan → Old RMS Chow. → Paradise Chow. (Before Ministers’Qtrs) → Gandhighat (Near Sanitala) → School
Bus No. 10 (Registration No. TR-01F-3271)
79 Tilla → G. B. Bazar → Shyamali Bazar → Kunjaban Post Office → Governor House (back) → A.G.Quarter Complex → Abhoynagar (Malancha) → Abhoynagar Post Office → Bhagaban Thakur Chow. → Bodhjung Choumuhani → Women’s College → School
Bus No. 11 (Registration No. TR01F-3373)
Khayerpur (Bijoy Sangha) → Kashi Pur Bazar → Reshambagan (Club) → Chandrapur Bazar → Ashram Choumuhani → Kalyani → R.K. Mission Gate (Dhaleswar) → Gandhi School → Bypass adjoint → Ray Para Chowmuhani → School
Bus No. 12 (Registration No. TR01F- 3275)
G.B. Bazar → Shyamali Bazar → Governor House (Back) → Circuit House → Buddha Mandir → North Gate → Bhagaban Thakur Chow. → Lal Bahadur Chow. → Ganaraj Chowmuhani → Women’s College → Bidurkarta Chowmohani → Advisor Chowmuhani → Bijoy Kumar Chowmuhani → Sankar Chowmuhani → Ker Chowmuhani → Bhatta Pukur → School